
yes, i admit it.....a regular, pasty white, moderately good looking man becomes OH SO HOT when he has a Scottish accent and is seen pumping lead in an action film along side Angelina Jolie and Morgan Freeman.
This is my must see movie of the summer. Why you ask? Well there is the above mentioned James McAvoy. There is the above mentioned Angelina Jolie. There is the director who also directed Nightwatch and Daywatch. A pair of Russian vampire flicks that were off the radar. And those who know me know i love all cheesy vampire flicks.....even more so the good ones.
What is it about sexy stars toting guns and slow motion sweat that make the summer oh so much fun at the movies??/!!!!!
http://www.windstream.net/_1_YPRTNV02MLBTWG__wind.main/broadband/mc/index.htm?channel=Entertainment+News&clipid=927158
This is my must see movie of the summer. Why you ask? Well there is the above mentioned James McAvoy. There is the above mentioned Angelina Jolie. There is the director who also directed Nightwatch and Daywatch. A pair of Russian vampire flicks that were off the radar. And those who know me know i love all cheesy vampire flicks.....even more so the good ones.
What is it about sexy stars toting guns and slow motion sweat that make the summer oh so much fun at the movies??/!!!!!
http://www.windstream.net/_1_YPRTNV02MLBTWG__wind.main/broadband/mc/index.htm?channel=Entertainment+News&clipid=927158
3 comments:
I have to TOTALLY agree with you on this one.
yo, let me know when you're getting a sitter for WANTED. I'm there. Check yer email.
I'm there too. And we still need to see SATC; I;ve been waiting on you and Melind, but I'm getting antsy.
Post a Comment