Outside My Window … darkness falls and a dog is barking
I am thinking … i want that dog to shut up!!!!
I am thankful for … the bunnys' breath against my cheek, her sleeping body in my arms
From the kitchen …its stocked full and yet we still ended up at Puccinis for dinner tonight
I am wearing …cut up stayfree pads in my bra because all my breast pads are in the wash and i am always leaking milk.
I am creating …an environment that is livable.
I am going …to use my YMCA membership again before i turn 65!!!
I am reading …oh i try.....The Theophastic Prayer..one from a friend that i have barely opened, the sunday newspaper, well a few sections.
I am hoping … that my children grow up happy and healthy and competent in spite of my parenting.
i am hearing …the wolverine singing in bed with daddy trying to get him to sleep, the song..."im a little striped skunk"
Around the house … dirty clothes, dirty diapers.....you people have NO idea how we really live here.
One of my favorite things … kissing the bunnys' head and snuggly wugglys with the wolverine. Date night at the movie tavern.....hey it happened once it can happen again.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week....early rising, TCB
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment