Well its been one month, 4 days and very little sleep since the big arrival. (serial comma just for you Hope) Its been quite a ride. Most of you read the play by play of our little ones arrival at my sisters blog http://hopesays.wordpress.com/
Im too tired to add anything to that. Im not here to recount the day....that i will do later. Today is about catch up. My babymoon period is much shorter the second time around. I knew it would be, but what i didnt know is how different i would feel this time around. Im less in the blackhole of babydom. That seems like a luxury now. Parenting two children is a circus act. I feel less like the tight rope walker juggling and more like the clown.
So a few things.
If your ever a guest for dinner and pasta is being served always bring a bottle of wine. Then when the happy hosting couple drink a few glasses , get frisky later after everyone has gone home and domestic bliss is retained YOU can take the credit and get the thanks.
This sounds fun for the kiddies.
Saturday, April 26- The Truck Stops Here Fundraiser. At this event kids will get to "check out" vehicles they may not normally get to see such as fire trucks, fancy cars, UPS trucks, & ambulances. It will be held in the Beaumont Kroger parking lot (the "extra" section to the right of the strip mall). Admission is $3.00 per child only (adults are admitted free). It will be from 10-1.
I want to thank all of you who have helped us these last few weeks. Food has been brought, hand me downs have been given, and socializing and support have been great. We appreciate it all SO much. We have some really great friends and SUPER family. We couldnt have gotten through the last month without you all. What a blessing and how dear you all are to us.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome back to blogland! You have been missed.
We just might have to check out that truck show...sounds fun.
And who might you be talking about getting frisky, thanks to you?! ;)
I am glad you are blogging again :) Parenting 2 is a circus act!!!
Welcome back! So happy to see your posts again.
I agree with Melinda, the truck show sounds awesome . . .
I will be missing it though - I am going to be in TX, without the KIDS!!
Yee Haw!!!!
The truck show sounds great. You guys want to plan on going together?
Susannah
Post a Comment