Friday, March 21, 2008

LOST

Yes, on occassion i get to watch an episode of TV. Tonights Lost episode was solid, wrapping up a stellar season so far. A writers strike sure would have helped seasons 2 and 3. Even though new questions pop up, others are being answered and with an end date in sight, it gives me hope that at the end of LOST i wont be feeling lost....like i was with X-Files.

I think the Desmond storyline is the heart of the show. His journey seems the most interesting and integral to the shows resolution. Also, it doesnt hurt that he is hot. I joked last week about the extended scene with "two hot, sweaty, foreign guys with accents" One with shirt unbuttoned, the other in a tank top. It seems the writers know how to keep their fans happy.

Oh...and Tom is gay. How great. M.C. Gainey can play just about anything ive decided. And he is a U.S.M. alumni.....where they hubby got his grad degree from. We met him at the last reunion.

7 comments:

Rachel said...

I have to agree with you that Desmond is hot. Super hot.

:)

We've haven't watched any episodes this season and i miss it. Adam and I need to play catch-up.

Anonymous said...

Just wait for the DVD...i think that is the way to watch all these episodic shows. There is no annoying commercials or waiting week to week.

How are you doing??? Have you figured out how to juggle two yet?
Werent we just in playgroup the other day with our first child??!!!!

The Drama Mama said...

Did you see the Sun-baby episode??

This season has been the most informative...however not another one until the end of April! Aurgh!

And, yes, I enjoy Desmond also.

Anonymous said...

...Oh yeah? Well....Juliet and Kate ain't too shabby either!

The Drama Mama said...

Hmph....Kate only wishes she was Juliet!

SweetBrier Scraps said...

Ummm . . . I never could get into that show. Grey's Anatomy anyone?

Anonymous said...

Nope...no McDREAMY talk here :)
And when DID that goodball Dempsey become a sex symbol?? I missed that memo...