
but i dont think hats ever truly go out of style. There will always be a place for a lady sporting a good hat. Dont you think?
My sister and her two daughters recently attended a mother daughter tea given by the girl scouts in their area. They actually decorated their own hats. Pretty nifty. I LOVE hats. Always have. And i actually used to have a pretty decent collection in college i would sport. Now its mostly winter togs for me. Oh well. I dont guess the wolverine is going to require me to decorate a hat one day for boy scouts or anything. The down side of having a boy. The upside.....no expensive prom dresses to buy either.
Ladies...i think we should have one day a week we proclaim "Hat day" and wear our most fun hats. Or give us an excuse to go buy one.
3 comments:
The girls look REAL happy in that shot!
Ya know, Rick has always begged me to wear hats. I wonder if he just wants to cover me up when we are in public or if it's a legitimate thing? Anyway, the girls look a little uncertain about the hats or maybe the kodak moment?? Thanks for helping me with my blog. I have changed it yet again. You don't know how to build another page that you can link to via your blog spot do you??
I am SOOOO with you on this one. Just tell us when and where, and the wunchie and I will be there, beautifully bedecked.
Post a Comment