
My father looks so much younger and more, well, normal!! Keith looks all craggy and pasty yellow and kind of like he died and then they brought him back....not actually to life...just dug him back up and put a bunch of eyeliner on him so no one would notice.
What is up with his hair??? At least my Dad just works the bald head thing. I am so glad my dad does not look like a dead dug up pirate.
Also....a 63 year old man needs to button up that shirt Keith....no one wants to see what is down there.
11 comments:
I think your Pop would look smashing in Keef's hair and outfit...Ooo, if only I could use photoshop!
Okay, gross...the snorting thing AND the picture.
Your Dad looks so sweet and pure compared to ol' Keith!! Hey, I just posted a new blog with some more business stuff - I would like to have your thoughts, please! I think my next step is to have business cards made and to include my blog url on them?? Thoughts?
OMG! I just noticed Logan's pj's in your sidebar pic - Aidan is wearing those as we speak!! :)
But Laura, do YOU have the matching jammies in pink AND blue like myself.
Nothing makes more apparent my submersion in motherhood then having matching jammies with my 2 yr old. Sigh.
Mommy is rockin the monkey pjs!! Alas, I do not have a pair. :(
So nice to see you tonight. Hope the reception was fun.
So I upped the price of the smaller book, per your comment. It is so nice to have you checking in and giving me your thoughts.
Nigh, night!
Joy -
Hey. Sorry we didn't get to stop by last night. Things got tied up with my parents until around 9:30 and, with wild boy in the back seat, I totally forgot to call you. Hope to see you guys soon, though. Have a good one!
Hey what is your email address? I have designed a logo or business card and I want to send it to you so you can tell what ya think.
joydavis30@yahoo.com
hey not a problem dramamama...we were trying to get to sleep by 9 anyway.
BTW...something funny. Addison saw that picture of Logan on the sidebar and got very concerned because he was between "dirty" trash cans. I assured him Logan was fine. But he was so serious about it. Hahaha! I guess he'll make a good big brother!
Post a Comment