but someone at SCIFI network is ALWAYS pulling out gems like this:
http://www.scifi.com/kaw/Tonight at 8pm on Scifi network
"KAW"- "Agressive ravens attack townspeople barricaded in a diner. With Sean Patrick Flannery. (2007)
Oh my....your career must really be over when your doing those original Scifi "nature gone wrong" movies
This one is for you hunny.......i knew you could use a laugh.....its almost as good as "Mansquito". For those of you who dont know, it has become a source of great fun and amusement for the hubby and I finding these awful movies that Scifi puts out now. Feel free to join in.
5 comments:
I feared for Xander when I saw previews for his SciFi thriller! Did you see it? The one about the fire that came to life or something?? Poor Xan Man!
Kaw.....KAW....KAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Classic! It's no MANSQUITO or LANDSHARK though...remember that one? I don't think that was the name, but it was about a shark that could WALK ON LAND!!! AAAIEEEEEE!!!!!!
I think it was called Landshark....i mean they dont even TRY!!! Its like they know its a hackjob...so they name it accordingly.
Have you made it out of the hell that is baby sickness?? Just checking in!
Im seeing the light at the end of the tunnel......but ive been sent straight back into the hell that is HUSBAND SICKNESS!!!!!!!!!
lord help me.
Post a Comment