Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Day 3 of The Sickness

Runny nose, congestion, achy throat, swollen glands, face hurts, itchy nose, sneezing, balloon head, teeth ache.


No signs of recovery.

Is this just allergies??? If so then after 5 years in Lexington i have finally arrived. I havent had an allergy episode like this since i was in high school. And that ended in TWO sinus surgeries.


The kicker is that since i am still nursing the wolverine i cant really take any of the good stuff. So any of you that have experience in this ....what did you take to help? Any natural, or homeopathic items?

Im desperate people.

3 comments:

melinda said...

Sorry girl! The only thing I've taken for almost 3 years is Tylenol, and some natural cough medicine from Good Foods. I would try going there and talking with someone...I'm sure there's something you can take that's natural. Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Sorry you still feel bad, sweetie. I wish there was something I could do to make it better.
And thanks for your sweet post at my site. That truly made my morning!
Daily I ask myself what I did to deserve a woman so obviously out of my league!I love you... and our little family!

Mike said...

This sounds horrid. I did find a webpage that you might look at if you haven't already found it yourself.

http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/8845/

The responder there suggested "nux vomica". Sounds kinda horrid, itself. It is from a poisonous tree, which is the same source as strychnine. Hell if I know why the dude suggested it to a nursing mother. Have a read for yourself and see.

Good luck dear!