I need to get my schedule back to normal over the weekend. I think im working myself into a little insomnia.
I guess when you need a moment you take them whereever you can find them and lately "after hours" is the only time i can get by myself. Its nice to be up when everything else isnt. I can hear the wolverine breathing. I better get to bed myself.
Where do you guys find your time, your peace? Your space.
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
1) In the bathroom (aka the reading room).
2) The 30 minutes after he falls asleep.
3) In the wee hours of the morning before anyone else rises.
Naptime.
Early in the morning after Adam goes to work and before Jude wakes up.
After they are both asleep at night, though that's rare because I'm usually too tired.
Just the first 2 give me about 4 hours of "me" time a day. I think that's plenty. :-)
naptime and that's about it. even at night after he goes to bed, i find myself so tired that i'm sucked into tv and sometimes ugh, that makes me feel SO lazy!
oh, scheduled me time! or girl time or whatever suffices. i know it can be controversial with some attached mamas, but i have a *need* to get away, even if it's only a couple hours. tonight, bunco. saturday, lunch with the girls. your hubbie owes you when the play is done ;)
yes rachel, 4 hours sounds nice :)
FOUR HOURS!!!!!! That sounds like a mini vacation.
Today naptime was for both the wolverine AND mommy. That is the advantage of being on duty during naptimes. However that means no "me" time. Oh well. Ya gotta pick and choose.
I'm not sure whether I've got it good or bad. I have lots of time away from Miranda -- around 20 hrs/week, but I feel like every second of it is crammed with school or work. So, I like to take a bit of time in the morning or after she's in bed to email, blog, snuggle in bed with hot tea and a good book. Maybe, one week, I'll take off from school and spend those 20 hours doing... nothing!
Post a Comment