Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Santa Barbara......




ever since the mid 80s when she rocked it on an NBC soap as tragic heroine, Kelly Capwell, i have loved Robin Wright Penn. She is what all actors should be.....she serves the characters. Never one to capitilize on her stunning good looks, she tended to take on roles that played against her natural beauty. I always wanted to see her do more and wondered why on earth major motion pictureland didnt just eat her up. But it seems the call of motherhood was stronger. How cool.

No doubt her best roles are in front of her. And when they talk about Americas best, she should be mentioned even though im sure she will never win the big dance. But for me she will always be the creme of the crop.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/02/25/style/tmagazine/25trobin1.html?ref=style


I love her stand against botox and surgery.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Pwincess Buttercwup!

I really dug her in "Unbreakable" as well. She looked so haggard and life-worn in that one. Once I realized who she was I was shocked! Oh, and Forrest Gump. I never recognize her when she pops up, but I get that 'hey-i-know-her' feeling.

Anonymous said...

LOVED me some Kelly Capwell!

She even made that turd SHE'S SO LOVELY watchable...