Saturday, February 17, 2007

I am eating a yummy treat as i write....


Oh boy....another starlet. (can we call someone who hasnt been seen or heard from in a couple of years that?) has come out with her post partum "battle" to shed those unwanted pounds.
Another interview to shake the faith of thousands of mommys who are working their asses off to just look "o.k". Grrrr
"According to the pillow-lipped star, even though she's been "eating like a pig," she "just went to Marc Jacobs and I bought a red dress in a size 4. I've never been a size 4 in my entire life!" "
Egads!!!! Tell us more Liv.

"Liv, who is married to musician Royston Langdon, also has a new attitude to go along with her new dimensions, citing the "transformational" powers of mommyhood for the change.
"Getting pregnant and caring for a baby gave me a confidence I'd never had before," she tells the mag. "I really felt I'd done something well, and I can't say that about anything else in my life." "
Oh wow......say it aint so......TRANSFORMATIONAL POWERS" of motherhood.
Evidently it transformed her into a size 4. Funny my power only got my down into a size 12. And that is only if i work out 5 days a week and dont eat anything resembling a carbohydrate.
Thanks again Liv for your inspiring words.

No comments: