anyway....so my BIG sister is planning a little rendevous with her hubby Friday night. He doesnt know yet. She is sending the hotel room key to his office Friday and plans on waiting for him there all sexied up laying on the bed doing her best come hither look im sure. The kids are staying with friends so they are spending the night. Its hot sex and adults only for them all night. How cool.
So Hope...i salute you....for making it happen...emphasis on the make.
I hope everything goes as planned....and that you get your world rocked. Exit hard working, always tired, unkempt mother of two, ENTER super sexy, ride him all night, super coiffed horny goddess.
WE will be calling Mike a cocksman by Saturday.
Thursday, February 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good for Hope! an inspiration to moms everywhere. Beware though, I pulled a stunt like that once and ended up with baby no. 2, or was it no. 3?! :)
Good to hear from you CJD!
Where have you been woman!!!! Call me. Its been waaaay too long. I know...Hope is my hero for the week. I think her hubby though took steps awhile back to avoid EVER ending up with baby #3.
Might the lyric you were searching for have been "SISTER CHRISTIAN, oh the time has come?" :)
Post a Comment