Funny how life works. I ran in to a friend i hadnt talked to in probably 3 yrs at the Concours event a few weeks ago. Today i ran into her AGAIN at the bread store and she asked if i knew anyone who would want 2 tickets to the Legends game tonight. I said "We might". Well, she GIVES them to me for FREE plus passes to the Makers Mark Club. Wow. She had club seats about 10 rows up from home plate. AWESOME. So my boys have gone to the game together. Daddy and Wolverine. The Bunny and I are home together.
It is kind of nice, but kind of quiet. Even Bunny keeps looking around like something isnt quite right.
Hopefully they will have fun. the wolverine didnt nap today so he is already tired. Too bad, because they have fireworks tonight at the ballgame IF he can last that long. And the Makers Mark passes wont do the hubby any good since he is taking a 3 yr old....ha!!!
Anyway...i love it when swag comes our way. Thanks Betsy!!!
Saturday, August 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment