So Fridays is my long day. No work, just kiddies. And although i cherish my long day with the kiddos, waking up without having to rush and get out the door.....it does drive me nuts when they dont sync up at naptime. Usually the wolverine is the one who sleeps while the bunny wakes up and wants to hang out and nurse....that i can handle. The bunny rarely gets one on one alone time with me unless it is after hours. but today its the wolverine who is screwing up naptime. And by screwing up i mean he isnt taking one.
So i have sent him up to his room for "quiet time"......this is not working out either....ha! It becomes an annoying showdown. I just dont enjoy this part of mothering.
Friday, May 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Uhhh, in that case....I have to work even LATER! I'll be home around midnight...
:)
I totally know how you feel! And that is why Jude doesn't nap anymore. It wasn't worth it to me to try to get him to take one when he would fight it. So, now he just goes to bed a bit earlier or sleeps in later the next day. That works for us... for now. :) Could Logan be growing out of naps? I know a lot of kids do around this age. Hang in there! :)
Am I an awful friend for saying that posts like that make me happy we only have one. I am an awful friend.
Susannah
I'm with ya. I know how you feel.
Hello . . . just saying hello. It feels like I will never see you again! That's terrible I know, but such is our plight what with the theatre hubbies and the babies. Hang in there and maybe I will see you soon?
Post a Comment