This one is circa 1988...he was in a production of HAIR at our undergrad school MTSU. I SAW that production and actually remember seeing him....who could forget all that awesome black hair and shaggy beard??? This was FOUR years before we would meet however. He kind of has a Jeff Bridges circa King Kong era look.This next one just confirms that he has never had a keen eye for fashion. Not even in a decade known for its terrible clothes. It appears he is sporting a RAYON patterned jacket. The half hearted mullet and scraggy beard accent the wonderful LOAFERS he has chosen to compliment the outfit. Nice one honey. I dont know what year this is....maybe late 80s?
I guess it was fate we didnt meet until 1992, although we traveled in rather close circles. We even realized that we had attended the same party but were there at different times. When i see the above photo i know why now. Of course i believe 1988 was the year i was wearing cut off jean shorts with black tights and black boots topped off with oversized sweaters.

1 comment:
What a HANDSOME devil!!!
Post a Comment