Saturday, December 08, 2007

Go! Speed Racer! Go!

http://movies.aol.com/movie/speed-racer-2008/28066/video/trailer-no-1/2033773

Im sorry, but i admit, the Wachowski brothers vision of Speed Racer seems right on target for me. How else would you bring this cartoon to present day. For many of us, the first "japanamation" we ever experienced, putting Speedy in the Wachowskis world seems a perfect fit. They so obviously love the genre....and with their penchant for black leather, we are sure to be lucky enough to see Matthew Fox bad assing it up all poured into a leather suit.

Looks fun. Hilariously great cast. Perfect popcorn flick.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks awesome. I looove Matthew Fox.

:)

SweetBrier Scraps said...

Matthew Fox is still dreamy, even after all those years have gone by since Party of Five!

Hey, are you feeling better? What did the doc say when you called??

Lazymom said...

Im scheduled to go in tomorrow. I called today and they got me in early. so we will have to wait and see.

Today has been a little better, except for this morning. I dont know if its my low iron or my blood sugar, but something isnt right. Sorry we had to cancel. We miss you guys.

And yes....Matthew Fox once had some of the worst 5 oclock shadow on prime time as Charlie, the slutty brother who could keep his family together but couldnt keep a steady relationship more then a few months.

Best line ever on PArty of Five...

By Claudia to Charlie:
"Charlie, *sniffle sniffle* ARe you going to di-e-e-e-e."

I loved that show.