Heroes- eh. It was alright. The hubby says it ranks with their best. Im not as enthralled.
Would rather spend my time watching Season 3 DVD of Veronica Mars we got last week. Now THAT is the Kristen Bell i can get behind.
My birthday is Wednesday. I will be 38. Eh.
Thanksgiving is Thursday. Going to the folks house. We will play Rook. It will be a rematch, the old folks versus me and the hubby. We went down last time like punks. Hopefully we can regain our respect.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE Rook...I smell a couple's tournament brewing (yeah in a couple of years!).
Happy birthday a day early! Hope you have a wonderful day. :-)
It was an anomoly, baby! We will SMOKE those old timers this weekend!!!!
...and you too, Shofners! Bring it on!!!!
Post a Comment