Tuesday, October 02, 2007

If you arent a girl scout,

dont you DARE knock on my door or ring my doorbell and try and sell me something.

I am about to go postal on the people who do this. Today a man rang my doorbell TWICE (as if ringing that extra time is going to get me to the door) and he was trying to sell something. I know this because he left a flyer on my doorknob NOT because i answered the door. I was very angry because he woke up the wolverine who had only been down for a little over an hour AND i had a lot of work to get done. Yesterday some other guy came by around the same time selling something.....again i didnt answer the door. If it happens again tomorrow i am not going to be held accountable for my actions.

So now i have to get a sign to put on the door saying NO SOLICITATION !!!! If it continues after that its going to get ugly.

I take real issue with these people. Im tired of being bombarded everywhere i go with people wanting sell me something, or ask me something, or poll me.

And dont ask me to have sympathy for someone "just doing their job". PPFfffftttt!!!!!

5 comments:

melinda said...

do you need a hug? some chocolate? wait...no chocolate.

Anonymous said...

I love that you used the word "PPFfffftttt!!!!!" in your post...was that a salute to Bloom County's "Bill the Cat"?

Anonymous said...

I'm stoppinn by this afternoon, but I promise I won't knock or ring the bell — i'm bringing my airhorn.

SweetBrier Scraps said...

There go those hormones, eh?!

Dan said...

haven't seen or heard from you guys in a long time. I put some of Sofia's clothes aside for you guys. Give me me call.