
and congratulations to Erin, Mike and Addison. Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you enjoy this special time together.
Alexander Lee Tuttle (aka Xander)Born July 31, 20077:23pm9 pounds, 5 ounces 20 inches long
Rock and Roll Rules our House.
4 comments:
cute baby!
I don't even know these folks, but that's a big baby!
Sweet baby! Congrats to the new fam . . .
On another note - we are finally moved in. LOTS of boxes everywhere, but at least there isn't anything left at the old place. Rick just told me this evening that you had called the cell. This is my attempt at returning the call and making contact. I have been without a phone, cable and the internet until about 10:30 tonight. So, I apologize for the lame and late reply to your call.
I hope you are well and will try to call you again. Our number is still the same, 523-4339.
Aw, how sweet of you!! We hope you guys can come and visit soon!!
Post a Comment