Mine was a bit surprising to me i admit. I am not the heroine usually.
"You are Buffy! Strong, brave and extremely independent, Buffy has proven time after time that she will do whatever it takes to save what she has sworn to protect. The Chosen One is defiant and unwilling to give up even if the task ahead of her is perilous. "
4 comments:
I was Tara...but since I didn't watch the show I don't know what that means. But I thought you'd be entertained for a minute if I did it!
You are Spike! The complex and unpredictable vampire, who bargained for a soul for the woman he loves, however it is an unrequited love. Like Angel, Spike seeks redemption and finds solace in kicking the crap out of fellow vampires and demons!
Ha! This was me!
Melinda you are so TARA....i love it. Well minus the lesbian thing, but [personality is right on.
I hope that's a good thing ;)
I know who Spike is, it seems fitting!
Post a Comment