So i will admit i am about at my wits end. This time around, being pregnant has been not so fun. My morning sickness is all the time. I have pregnancy reflux...so anytime i eat it feels like it stays in my throat for hours. So i dont eat. And that makes the icky car sick feeling worse. Are you starting to get dizzy from my vicious cycle??!!
Im going to see the doctor today. To find out what i can take to relieve the reflux...or the yucks...and to make sure im not dehydrated. Im sure i am to some extent because my lips are cracked and i dont even get up at night to pee. Not a good sign.
So Ive missed 3 days in 3 weeks of work. So far, so bad.
The hubby i believe is about at his wits end as well. I dont guess he would say that, but he doesnt have to. He has never been good at hiding his feelings. And if this were reversed i imagine by now i would be tired of doing 98% of everything around the house and with the wolverine. Plus his show opens on the 12th. So we have high stress levels around our house.
Im not whining, im just worried. Im not one to give up alot of control easily, and with pregnancy you have no control really over your own body, emotions, etc. Im one big hormonal, chemical imbalance. I keep thinking i will have a breakthrough and be able to get it together.
I feel like im letting my family down. That is not a good feeling.
On the up side....this cant last forever, right?
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
...right!...
You're not letting anyone done, except the baby(by being dehydrated) Get something to drink, NOW. No, you can't have a beer.
It will get better. Melinda will sell her house and your yuck feeling will go away next week. I feel it.
BTW, this is Susannah
You have never let me down in fourteen years, baby...
Zantac...It works. And plenty of Tums. It sucks.
Hang in there! Can't wait to sede how cute you look pregnant, as I missed it the last time.
Post a Comment