For both of you that read this i apologize for the long break. Things get busy, i get tired, and i am unspired.
So taking a cue from the hubby, what are your top five favorite "Summertime" songs. You know, the songs that just remind you of summer, take you back to lightning bugs, lemonade, yard sales, beaches, cold beer, riding around, having not a care in the world.
*Van Halen- Panama
*The Sundays- Skin & Bones
*Bob Marley- Is This Love
*Seals & Croft- Summer Breeze
*Counting Crows- A Murder of One
Monday, June 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Summer Nights (Van Hagar)
Beautiful girls (Van Halen)
Daydream (Your fave- LOVIN SPOONFUL!!!)
Summertime- Fresh Prince and DJ Jazzy Jeff
Stone in Love (Journey)
It's taken me so long to respond because I've really been thinking about this one. For some reason, when I think of summer songs, I can only go back to my youth when "summer" was obviously set apart in such a way that there had to be "summer songs". So here goes my cheezy list...and I smile at Tim's response b/c my number one, and the one I thought of immediately, is one of his.
Summertime- Fresh Prince and DJ Jazzy Jeff
Alive- Pearl Jam
Tennessee- Arrested Development
Hotel California- Eagles
anything Beach Boys (always played at 4-H camp)
Post a Comment