This is the wolverine at his very first baseball game. He was intrigued at the guy throwing the ball. He was thrilled they had a playground and a carousel. And while he people watched , Mommy and Daddy enjoyed the REAL reason people go to ballgames......the snacks. Is it just me or do the big pretzels just taste better at these places. It almost makes paying $4 for one not hurt so much.
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds fun! I just can't see Jude sitting through a game, though I wish he would. I love baseball games, and I totally hear ya on the pretzels. Yum! I'm pregnant so I can't hear about something like that because now I'll crave ballpark pretzels forever.
We only stayed for about 5 innings i think....then hit the playground. He did really well though....i think it was just the sheer scope of things....alot going on at once...so he had alot to look at before he got ancy.
Plus we bought him food...which you know is my sons kryptonite.
Post a Comment