
This is FOR REAL!!!!
"OK, TV fans -- here's your chance to ask '80s teen heartthrobs Corey Haim and Corey Feldman anything! They return to the tube this summer with a new reality series on A&E, but they will also be guest columnists on MSN, and you can ask them anything. Seriously. Got a question about your relationship? Ask them. Need advice on breaking into the acting biz? Ask away. Want to know what it was like to work with Kiefer Sutherland? Ask them, already! The best questions will be featured in the column and answered personally by each Corey. So, go ahead, Corey-maniacs, ask away: askcorey@microsoft.com"
5 comments:
Did you know that my *all time favorite* movie is "Dream A Little Dream" and I will go to my grave that way too! It's a Corey/Corey film set in Wilmington, NC. Donald and I vacationed there and found all the filming locations for it. And one of the main character's name is Coleman (hmmm, blush). Unfortunately, the adult Coreys are a bit of a turn off these days...but I probably will tune in nonetheless!
Seriously?!? This is scaring me a bit. I wonder if they will take questions like, "Corey H., Are you still doing your anger art?" or "Corey F., Are you still rockin the Michael Jackson moves?" Too wierd!
Feldman's aged better, no? Haim is looking a little Mark Hamill.
Ouch! Good one, Dan!
Haim suffers from 14 stints of rehab in 15 years. Addiction is HARD on the skin, folks.
Post a Comment