yes...we have finally replaced our waterlogged computer and are back in the blogverse.
The wolverine is enjoying a sugar free chocolate popsicle. Actually i think he is just digging the wooden sticks.
We survived mommy and the wolverines first overnight stay apart. Daddy survived too. I enjoyed my time, although i didnt sleep a wink. Figures....that mommy mode doesnt just click off....EVER....it can be exhausting...all that concern, and love, and caring, and mommying.
Oh...a special thanks to the Wu-Tang Clan for entertaining the wolverine while Daddy taught his class. And kudos to the Shopners for also kicking in and entertaining the troops while mommy was gone. What would we do without you guys??!!!!
A quick restaurant review:
The Pub.
c+ The atmosphere wasnt happening. The table was wobbly and i had to straddle a table leg. The music was loud and (according to the hubby) all wrong. The food was average. The beers were way overpriced. The dessert was yummy....but how do you get a guinness brownie sundae wrong?? For the wait time upfront it just isnt worth it. The company was excellent though...the Wu Tang Clan delivers again.
Im off to bathe the wolverine and then bedtime.....im sure i am in for a looong night of nursing.....
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So back at it after 5 months?! Donald was going to call Tim this morning to check on him, but I was at work with all phone numbers. Hope you had a great time, sorry about the lack of sleep on your part...my first trip away was with my best friend, sister, and mom...i was so giddy we stayed up until 3 in the morning talking and had to get up at 7...and before i left i thought i'd get my first straight 8 hours in over a year...what was i thinking?! :)
glad your back to blogging!
Yeah....sleep and motherhood dont naturally coexist.
Oh well....in the words of Sam Elliot "I guess i can sleep when im dead".
Thanks for all you do.
I am so glad you are back :)
Me to Julie...and so glad to see you. How is the new baby and mothering two. I need to get over to your blog and catch up. Give Daniel a big hug from us. We love you guys.
Personally, I LOVE me some time away from Sofalita. Though I do miss her after about 48 hours. I'm going up to NYC for a couple months soon, not sure how any of us are gonna handle that.
MONTHS!!!!! By yourself???? Are you insane!!!!
Im sure it is work related, but really..what will you do with all that time?
And my how a toddler changes each and every day.
Post a Comment