Friday, August 04, 2006

The Curtain Finally Closes on the Peanut Gallery

After 22 years my hubby can finally put one waking nightmare to rest.
http://www.dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060804/NEWS01/60804007

A friend of his was murdered 22 years ago and the killer was finally found guilty after all this time. I know he is overwhelmed with emotion tonight. How could you not be? Ive heard about this case alot during our 13 year marriage. Ive been apart of a production of a play he wrote that dealt with events that were inspired by her death and the surrounding events. I know he has waited for this day for a long time.

I send up a prayer to her family tonight. That maybe this will finally bring closure to what must be the hardest thing a parent can ever go thru.

I love you Tim! I hope you can sleep a little better tonight. Sometimes good does prevail over evil ......even though we have to wait awhile to see it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you too, baby...more than I can ever say!

Julie Danielle said...

It is a great thing when any killer is caught and off the streets, especially when it touches you personally.