or in my case "the wine, the bitch and the wolverine"
Unless it gets rained out i will be there at the Arboretum tonight. the show starts at 8:45 so iwill probably get there around 7 and find a plavce to settle in and chow down. the wolverine will be there so i plan on spending at least half of the show trying to get him to sleep. GOOD TIMES. Im learning that sometimes the point is just showing up....even if ya dont get to see much or relax...your still doing it. And im sure he gets alot out of being out and about...seeing things...new experiences. right?
anyone who wants to join me....i will have my cell phone on. Or call me at home today. I think we may have a big group.
We did alfalfas this morning for breakfast and then ran into Dan Woo grocery shopping for the cookout at the farmers market. Looks like Mr. Woo takes his cookout duties seriously. There is going to be some fresh produce and non-lethal meats cooked up. Yummy!!
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We're going to be a no-show for the play tonight. I really don't want to take Noah and there's no one to watch him. Applause to you though for taking Logan! I'm sure he does enjoy it. We'll see you tomorrow!
Well the wolverine and I flew solo tonight at the Arboretum. Too bad. I packed killer snacks.....blue chips and salsa, homemade beer cheese, grapes, homemade strawberry bread, and wine and cheese. The two of us munched out. We ran into Beth and Isaac. Isaac was in his pajamas running around. Seems they were hoping he would fall asleep. Yeah...i was hoping that too....but it didnt happen. We ended up leaving right before the first half was over. The wolverine tapped out on the drive home. Oh well...at least we tried. And we got to see Tim onstage again.
that sucks that you all ended up being by yourselves. time got away from me this year and it was the first summer in a long time that I didn't make it to any of the plays. :-( i bet they were great, so hopefully i'll make it out next summer.
Post a Comment