Top of the week.
Cinco de Mayo is one of my favorite days. Nothing like a day to reflect on salsa and magueritas. Thanks Ashley for the good company. What made it even more special was the hubby taking the wolverine home and Ashley & I having a drink and an hour "child free" at Max & Ermas. I almost felt like a grown up again. Ashley has suggested a monthly (at least) get together sans the children. A girls night out. I think she has a really good idea here.
I found out the grandparents are coming in this Friday for the weekend. I am thrilled. The hubby is thrilled. I think even the wolverine is thrilled.
Tuesday night I will be involved in a staged reading of a new play at Actors Guild in the Arts Centre downtown. Anyone that can come, come on out. The hubby wrote the play a few years back and is excited at the chance to have it read for an audience.
Monday, May 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Count me in for girls' night out; I'll warm up my vocal cords.
Post a Comment