Saturday, March 11, 2006

"Early one mornin' while makin' the rounds.....

I took a shot of cocaine and I shot my woman down"...........man i love Johhny Cash.

Anyway, the hubby is putting the wolverine down for the night. (well until he wakes up in an hour wanting to nurse.)We rented RED EYE to watch and bought a bottle of wine. Its another hot night of the marital version of a date. We went out to eat with some friends and their children earlier...so for us, its been a BIG night. Whoooeeeee!!!! If you add in our trip to the grocery store this afternoon and the chocolate peanut butter cups we ate, plus our family nap, this has been a major Saturday at the Casa del Davis.

Alright the hubby and i were discussing movie ratings earlier. We are both appalled that extreme and senseless violence in movies only garners an R rating but anything sexual it seems gets the NC17. I mean personally i would rather see some artistic soft core anyday over torture and sicko violence for kicks. Wouldnt you? What is wrong with people??!!!

Alright....the wolverine is asleep...gotta run...let the hot night of married fun begin.


oh...side note...The importance of being Earnest got reviewed in todays paper...the hubby was lukewarm about it. Anyone up for a play? I really need to go see it. I havent yet.

3 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

I finally saw Walk the Line and I loved it!!!

I have Red Eye sitting near my DVD player but I think I want to wait until AFTER I fly on an airplane to watch it :)

melinda said...

do you always have a song playing in your head?! lol!

Lazymom said...

ALWAYS!!! Im a walking musical most days. Im sure one day when Logan is in deep regression therapy he will remember scores and scores of strange little ditties i sang to him. Between girl scout camp, childhood musicals, and sitting by my mom in church as a child i have a vast repetoire.

I think my sister is the only one who could possibly play name that tune with my playlist.